March 24, 2012

The Shadow Club Rising by Neal Shusterman (Awesome)

Here's the sequel to The Shadow Club which I posted about a couple weeks ago.  It was really good and wasn't overshadowed by the first book at all.  Without further ado, the cover:
The story was a lot like the first book. Pranks are being played on a boy and they're getting more dangerous as they go. And throughout the whole thing, somehow the main guy, Jared, got caught up in it. It's a desperate ploy to stop the new Shadow Club. Where will it lead? I can tell you that some dramatic plot twists are in play; my favorite involves a bee. Just make sure you watch out for TSC.
This is an amazing book.  I can't really describe it to make it sound as good as it is; the voice of the whole book is what makes it. Well, that and the ending. It's one of the best endings that I have ever read.  Neal Shusterman's, the author's, endings are one of the main things that makes his books so good.
Long story short, I would suggest reading this book.
I'm still behind on books, so I'll give you a tiny review right here until I actually post about them: Seeds of Rebellion= an awesome book and Prized= a great book that I didn't know why I liked. 
Just as an update, the next book in the Morpheus Road series comes out on Tuesday. I am going to read that, and, based on the other books, I suggest you do too.
See you guys next week!

No comments:

Post a Comment