January 20, 2012

The Lost Stories by John Flanagan (Really Good)

I read a "short" story Ranger's Apprentice collection.  If you didn't see my review of the Ranger's Apprentice series click here!  I just want to tell you that this book's "short" stories are about 100 pages long each.  I was worried that all of them would be really short and boring, but they weren't. Here's the cover:

These stories have all of the characters we know and love-Will, Halt, Horace, etc.  The author made most of these stories a little after the last Ranger's Apprentice book had left off, but there were still a few in the complete past and some in the middle of the series.  It clears some questions that readers had asked John Flanagan and tells you exactly what happened with Will and Alyss. 
This book is not nesecary to read by any means, but I liked the book and would suggest reading it.  You should definetly not read it if you haven't read the other books in the series; you would be completely lost. 
I just finished reading The Brotherband Chronicles: The Outcasts also by John Flanagan.  I'll post about it soon, probably as soon as I finish writting this. 
I hope you have all had a good week.  Happy Friday!

2 comments:

  1. so this is other stories inside the rangers apprentice

    ReplyDelete