May 31, 2015

Currently Reading: Inventors and Mind Control

Hey, guys!  Sorry I haven't been posting as much as normal.  I've been having exams, but now that's over (yay!) so I should be able to post more often.  I haven't read anything new since Red Queen, but I have started two new books.  I'll give you a quick update, and I will hopefully finish one soon.

Chimera Vector by Nathan M. Farrugia:

This is an interesting book about assassins who have been brainwashed into attacking innocent people.  It centers around Sophia, one of these assassins, who temporarily breaks free of the mind control.  It's a neat book that I've found really cool.  There are a few issues that I have with the writing style (a few too many technical terms, etc), but I've been really enjoying it.  So far, I would recommend reading it.  More to come on Chimera Vector.

Edison's Alley (sequel to Tesla's Attic) by Neal Shusterman and Eric Elfman:

I've gotten less far in Edison's Alley than I have in Chimera Vector, but I am enjoying it as well.  This series is just a very relaxed and fun book on inventions, evil agencies, and middle schoolers.  It is just pleasant, if that makes any sense.  I'm looking forward to finishing it, and I would definitely recommend it to anyone who has read the first book.

That's all for now.  I'll give a full review for each book once I finish them!

Happy Reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment